• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Re: Neighbor fence (see post below)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

brian mcdonald

Re: Neighbor fence (see post below)

What is the name of your state? New York. Thanks for the partial reply. What about restoration of trees and foliage removed from my land? Please expand a bit as I am a complete lay person and have never found myself involved in litigation or unpleasantness such as this. Thanks.

snostar

First, you should have replied to your original thread instead of starting a new one.

If you know the number, type and condition of the trees and foliage removed from your property you can then get a reasonable assessment of their value. If the value is under $3000 you can file in small claims court. This can be included with the expense of the removal of the fence in the event your neighbor does not eliminate it from your property.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">