• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

trying to build my case, who to report him to

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

thanni27

What is the name of your state? La. and SC
The reason I have put 2 states is because he and I resinde in La. but there was a case against him in SC. I am wanting to get child support ordered to be paid to me through the court. His ex-wife had a case against him for support of their 13? year old son Landis--I SAW the paperwork that was sent to my house stating that he was 28,000 and change in arrears and his income tax return was confiscated for her BUT when I tried to report his whereabouts to the SC CSE and the federals as well I came up against a brick wall!!! The SC dept. in Charleston says that there is no record of a case against him :confused: I don't get it. Who do I call or report to? Also he is on parole here in La. for a drug conviction---I'm sure that'll be affecting MY case too. Exasperated here in New Orleans....
Thanni27

VeronicaGia

Does she and the child still live in SC? If not, it is possible the SC case is closed because another state is handling the collections.

T

thanni27

she and child

SC
yes she and the child still live in SC--I'm going to call the SC DA's office and find out if it possibly went criminal---it's the only idea I can come up with
if you think of anything let me know---and thanks for your interest
T

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">