• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NV ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bundy307

What is the name of your state?ID

Need some help here folks. I got a ticket on my way home today in NV (83 in a 70), violation # 484-361. I did not get clocked via radar but by aircraft then pulled over. I am not going to lie and say I wasn't speeding because I was, granted I know I didn't go over 80 but whats done is done. My questions are should I get a traffic attorney here in Idaho to work on the ticket or should I contact the courthouse in NV and see what I might have to do or pay to have the ticket taken off my record or recieve probation/deferment/plea bargin? This is my first ticket in over 13 years and yeah it bums me out. Thanks

snostar

Call the court in NV. You may have to show up for the appearance date in order to do what it sounds like you want to do.

B

bundy307

I called the courthouse, by the way its a tiny little building in the middle of nowhere because i went to it before i came back home thinking it would be open on a monday but is only open tues-thur, anyways the lady on the phone says that they don't offer that and that I can only pay for it or goto trial.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">