• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

County Attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bobby68toy

Minnesota here. Where is a person suppose to turn when they want to file a complaint on a County Attorney & Judge District Court?
We believe they did something wrong, in trying to over turn a appealant court ruling.
I know what your thinking they can't do this!
I know; only a Supreme Court can.
I can tell you he did it. Now it costs me more money and I want someone else to pay.
I called Child support & they won't withheld nothing. They even told the County Attorney NOT TO do this.
County Attorney took my Ex husband under his arm and filed to have his child support withheld. A County Attorney is not to do that kind of work. Plus it cost me more Attorney fees, to be fighting this matter.
I know the County Attorney won't help me. He'd tell anyone else to file a Motion. But not this guy.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">