• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need some advice quick please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BilCon32

What is the name of your state?Texas

I will try to make my story short. About 3 months ago I received temp. Custody of my nephews because they were taking away from there parents until they decided if they were fit or not. They were taking away because of drugs. I have a 2-year-old boy & a 13 & 17-year-old boy. About 1 1/2 months ago I took my nephews to my parents so they can spend time with their sister. The next day I got a phone call from my sister saying that my 13-year-old son has molested them. The boys have been interviewed & I believe they find that my 13 year old has molested them are done things to them. Now I do know that the boys have been through a lot with there parents & have seen a lot of things so I don't think my 13 year old forced himself on them I think it was agreed. I think they experimented with each other. My mom has caught the 2 nephews doing things to each other & they touch each other a lot. Anyway my 13-year was arrested yesterday. I told him not to talk until he has an attorney present. I'm going crazy!!! What will happen to him if they find him guilty? He does have Tourette, Ocd, Adhd, Biplor.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">