• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Evading Charges after Assualt

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

plact078

What is the name of your state? New Jersey

I was recently terminated from work because I had grabbed a coworker by the shirt. He immediately went to the managers and got me terminated. Granted, my emotions got the better of me and I regret doing this in the office. However, in the real world, I was very much justified in my actions. Without going into specifics that led up to my action, my question is as follows:

I intend on bringing closure to this matter and bringing justice to a loose mouthed snitch. The problem is that I doubt he would hesitate going to the police, given that he yelled my manager's name as soon as I touched him. Is there any way I avoid a lawsuit in this case. This situation is so important to me that I would be living to sit my 24hrs in a cell just to bring justice to this person.

Would could I possibly face?

Thanks in advance to all who take my question seriously.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

plact078 said:
What is the name of your state? New Jersey

I was recently terminated from work because I had grabbed a coworker by the shirt. He immediately went to the managers and got me terminated. Granted, my emotions got the better of me and I regret doing this in the office. However, in the real world, I was very much justified in my actions. Without going into specifics that led up to my action, my question is as follows:

MY RESPONSE: You're the typical New Jersey ass-hole. Hot-headed, and more stupid than a bowl of Oatmeal. Where the hell did you learn that "in the real world you would be justified in your actions" by assaulting and/or battering someone? What world do you live in? Simply, there is NO excuse for physical violence under the law. You hit someone, you're subject to Civil damages and well as Criminal incarceration.

I intend on bringing closure to this matter and bringing justice to a loose mouthed snitch.

MY RESPONSE: Stop thinking like the typical New Jersean. Do all you ass-holes have air between your ears?

The problem is that I doubt he would hesitate going to the police, given that he yelled my manager's name as soon as I touched him.

MY RESPONSE: You're damned right he'll go to the police, and to his lawyer's office. I'd take his case, too! I love getting punitive damages from ass-holes.

You must be terminally stupid - - either that, or you live in a trailer.

IAAL

JETX

"You must be terminally stupid - - either that, or you live in a trailer."
*** Curious..... must those be mutuall exclusive??
Can't a terminally stupid person live in a trailer??

P

plact078

Without addressing any of the above drivel, I ask for a response to my question: what penalty/ies does (a first) such offense carry?

That's the reason I posted here in the first place.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

plact078 said:
Without addressing any of the above drivel, I ask for a response to my question: what penalty/ies does (a first) such offense carry?

That's the reason I posted here in the first place.

My response:

And you don't think that YOUR post was "drivel" to us? You're just as much of an idiot as we think you are, pal.

Also, we're not here to help you violate the law, or assist you toward that goal.

So, since you're hell-bent on committing a Criminal act, you'll just have to find out on your own about the penalties involved - - the hard way.

IAAL

JETX

"what penalty/ies does (a first) such offense carry?"
*** The possible penalties depend entirely on the type of 'justice' you intend to deliver.

Do you plan on burning his house down with his family still inside? Do you plan on blowing up a bus that he might be on. Or do you just intent to stand across the street and yell "I hate you" to him? The punishments are NOT the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">