• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Child Support Amount Is Unfair And Biased

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rgch

What is the name of your state? CA

My child support calculations are based on last years overtime rather than my current condition. I am on medical disability, yet my support payments are $908 per month. Why are they only paying out $500+ to the home where my child is and why is the California Department of Child Support agency keeping $400? :mad: Is this normal?

R

rgch

Child Support Amount is Unfair and Biased

California

No, my daughter does not receive welfare. I am just wondering why the dissomaster program would come into play when there is already an amount being paid out and from what i understand $560 is a normal amount that goes to the maternal aunt and uncle (my daughter was not given to my ex-wife due to several DUIs and domestic violence in her home) and she was taken away from me because she was coached by her maternal aunt and mother to try to commit suicide so both of them can get free money from the state. Sad but true.

haiku

rgch said:
California

No, my daughter does not receive welfare. I am just wondering why the dissomaster program would come into play when there is already an amount being paid out and from what i understand $560 is a normal amount that goes to the maternal aunt and uncle (my daughter was not given to my ex-wife due to several DUIs and domestic violence in her home) and she was taken away from me because she was coached by her maternal aunt and mother to try to commit suicide so both of them can get free money from the state. Sad but true.

if the people housing your daughter are getting money from the state, thats why the state gets 400 of the money- to reimburse that cost.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">