• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Factory not holding to bargain

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rcflyer2

Washington state!
I am a new company and contacted a factory to make me 80,000 of a certain part. This was back at the begining of the year,
They were to have them ready by the end of may! Well they have been lying to me all along and telling me that they would get it done for me. Will have a proto for ya next week and so on. Then all of a sudden they tell me they can't do it? Then say they will sell me the parts to make them myself, OK so I go out and find local companys to make the other parts needed to complete the unit and then get a mail saying that i will have to pay more for the parts after I have already received a quote from them on the price and the time it will take to get them to me, Now they say that it will be 3 months before I can get the parts and if that wont work for me to find another vender! Thing is the parts I have had made will not fit the other vender parts only there's.
I'm thinking now that they have taken my proto that I sent and copyed it and are trying to beat me to the market with it. Not only have they waisted a bunch of my time but a lot of money too.
What rights do I have? The factory is in Japan but the sales office I have been working with is in CA. I have kept all e-mails will this help?
Thanks
Scott

R

rcflyer2

Come on please help me I need to know what rights I have?
Thanks
Scott

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">