• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug Charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tammy21175

My friend was caught in a house that was raided. In the raid, they found 34gms of crack cocaine, many weapons, pitbulls the whole nine yards. He is trying to manuever his way out of this, by the fact that this wasnt his house, but was there visiting his friend. He says the police report was incorrect in how everything happened, and believes that will get him out of it. He has a pretty lengthy record, but clean for the past few years. I know the cops had been watching this area, as it has been through many raids, and I am sure that they saw him there many times. I am very doubtful that he will be getting out of this anytime soon, but he doesnt agree! He is being charged with trafficking and many weapons charges, his lawyer said the weapons "may" be the only he could get out of. Any suggestions, thoughts, ideas???? :confused:
What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

thelizzy

Your friend sounds delusional. Sorry to say it, but I don't think he's getting out of this one unless there's some part you left out.

HomeGuru

tammy21175 said:
My friend was caught in a house that was raided. In the raid, they found 34gms of crack cocaine, many weapons, pitbulls the whole nine yards. He is trying to manuever his way out of this, by the fact that this wasnt his house, but was there visiting his friend. He says the police report was incorrect in how everything happened, and believes that will get him out of it. He has a pretty lengthy record, but clean for the past few years. I know the cops had been watching this area, as it has been through many raids, and I am sure that they saw him there many times. I am very doubtful that he will be getting out of this anytime soon, but he doesnt agree! He is being charged with trafficking and many weapons charges, his lawyer said the weapons "may" be the only he could get out of. Any suggestions, thoughts, ideas???? :confused:
What is the name of your state? Massachusetts
**A: none whatsoever but I would agree with his attorney.

dirty6613

Either he is gonna snitch out, or I would love to have his lawyer for my case. Pretty much your friend is being optomistic, b/c when your in jail if you don't have any hope the **** is harder. Jus support him in any way. Stay up.

L

L A red

dirty6613 said:
Either he is gonna snitch out, or I would love to have his lawyer for my case. Pretty much your friend is being optomistic, b/c when your in jail if you don't have any hope the **** is harder. Jus support him in any way. Stay up.

What the hell is that last two words meant to say, you idiot? STAY UP! What part of your drug soaked mind tells you to say something so blatently obvious in it's implication? Go contemplate your own defense. Better yet you better go start working out so you can defend yourself in State Prison which is where your heading real soon. Without any ***** to keep you up you will likely fall asleep and *** and *** are gonna ***** the *** every chance they get you ****.

C

cindy6

wow! if you don't know what, "stay up" means maybe you could ask first

Shay-Pari'e

cindy6 said:
wow! if you don't know what, "stay up" means maybe you could ask first
Maybe you should be asking how to keep your kids, and your home. :rolleyes:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
cindy6
Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2004

nobody has any real friends

hat is the name of your state? wisconsin
one of my fiance's best friends was pulled over for drunk driving, had drug paraphanalia and was sent to a hospital for drug testing. my fiance picked him up at 1:30am from the police station. the guy was bawling his eyes out. a month or so later my fiance was set up by this same friend for 3 counts of delivery along with 3 other friends that all hung around. my fiance is facing 40 years for small amounts of drugs that he does not even remember,(i know that's sound funny but bear with me) giving this guy. we seen him everyday and our kids played with his kid and they even had sleep overs. the police said they had tapes and it took them 2 court dates and over 3 months to come up with these tapes. then we recieve them and they say they only have one, which they say later they wouldn't be using it in court because it is weak. after that they slap on 4 counts of possession, they say they found these item in the house garage at time of raid, but there was one other person there at that same time. now all that time our so called friend was working with the police he was here watching movies late and in our house when we were not there, he was a good friend and we trusted him. my fiance want to check the tapes for authenticity, because they took so long in getting the tapes to us and one of their excuses was that their recording equiptment was stolen from the police station. and how can they let our friend they are working with just come to our house even on the days they weren't working with him for over a month. this guy as much as a coward as he is could be that desperate to plant something in our house to get himself out of his own troubles. what can we do my fiance is heading to trial soon, but if he does lose he could be facing alot of time. his lawyer says people will believe the police

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

cindy6
Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2004

times running out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is the name of your state? wisconsin
our business had been slow for a couple of years when we ended up defaulting on our mortgage. we didn't know what to do and didn't of course have money for a lawyer. on feb 5th i called the banker that was handling our file and asked how much it would take to stop the forclosure, he told me 12,400.00 and i said we would have it in about a week. then i asked him if something would come up and we might be late on a payment what could i do and he said just to call him and we could work something out. on feb 13th we went to our bank and handed the manager a 14,000.00 check and asked him again....this will stop the foreclosure, right? he said, yes. well the end of march came and we were late with our next payment so i called him to ask him for another week. he told me..."your still in foreclosre". i said, i thought that by giving him the 14,000.00 it wouild be stopped? he said that i called him on the the 5th of feb and the judgement went through on the 6th of feb. i said we asked you even the day we made the payment if it would be stopped and you said, yes. he told me he had to say something to get some kind of payment in. like we want our house taken away. well after that we didn't make any more payments. we thought we would sell our house before the sale date,well the sale date is the 6th of august. we are now scrambling and looking for an atty to help reopen the case. do we have any hope? i know it was very unethical for him to lie but is it illegal? i can't prove it but why would i make a 14,000.00 payment if it wound't help? another thing is the first realtor we had we got thru our banker, we had him for 6 months and one person came to look at the property. she was suppose to buy it but never came back. then we hired another realtor with no luck. we are now selling on our own. it is hard to sell when everyone knows your in foreclosure. did these realtor even try or are they waiting for the sale. we have alot of equity in our place, but need that to start over. we are now at a low price, but i think we are stuck, unless we can stop the foreclosure. what can we do?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">