• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cheated Vegan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TRiSCHi

The name of my state is Oregon

18 June, 2004 I flew from Portland, Oregon to Zürich, Switzerland and had ordered a Vegan meal. I checked 3 times, and each time it was confirmed that I would be served a Vegan meal. When I got my meal, it was marked with my name and ''Vegan (strict vegetarian)'' So I ate it, then bored later, checked the ingredients and saw eggs listed.

The website for this airline states:

Vegan (Strict) Vegetarian Meals are available for those customers who exclude all foods derived from animals (including meat, poultry, fish, shellfish, honey, eggs, and dairy products) or their by-products from their diets).

So we have the same definition for the word Vegan. After i threw up, I asked for my real Vegan meal. They didn't have anything. Because of their carelessness, since I have been here, I have had extreme guilt, and nightmares, and sorry for the info, the runs non-vegan food gives me.

I am not asking for 10 million dollars, I didn't burn myself with their hot coffee. I am just wondering if you think I deserve a free flight or two for compensation. People don't understand how hard it is for Vegans after being cheated like this. Please don't laugh at me, Vegan diet is extremely important for me for reasons that would not be briefly explained.

You Are Guilty

Thank god, finally a case that makes me proud that I went to Law School. Run, do not walk, to your nearest exotic car dealer and order whatever you want, because you, ma'am, have hit what we in the industry like to call the "motherlode".

I highly suggest you speak to the most prominent personal injury lawyer in your area as I am quite confident they would be willing to take on your case, particularly given the horrorific damages that resulted to you from the airlines gross misconduct. Please do not sit idly by and permit their atrocities to continue unabated. The fate of the flying Vegan public is in your hands! Please do not take this responsibility lightly. Good luck.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

You Are Guilty said:
Thank god, finally a case that makes me proud that I went to Law School. Run, do not walk, to your nearest exotic car dealer and order whatever you want, because you, ma'am, have hit what we in the industry like to call the "motherlode".

I highly suggest you speak to the most prominent personal injury lawyer in your area as I am quite confident they would be willing to take on your case, particularly given the horrorific damages that resulted to you from the airlines gross misconduct. Please do not sit idly by and permit their atrocities to continue unabated. The fate of the flying Vegan public is in your hands! Please do not take this responsibility lightly. Good luck.

My response:

I love the forum name! And, your advice is sound. It's nice to see someone else around here who sees through the folly.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TRiSCHi said:
The name of my state is Oregon

After i threw up, I asked for my real Vegan meal. They didn't have anything. Because of their carelessness, since I have been here, I have had extreme guilt, and nightmares, and sorry for the info, the runs non-vegan food gives me.

My further response:

Oh, the drama! (back of hand to forehead).

Look, I know how you feel. I've sometimes eaten - - (oh, my God, dare I say?) vegetables (yuck!) with my meals. Broccoli make me puke!

But, I survived and got passed it all. And, you'll "pass" the eggs too!

There's NOTHING in this world like a full rack of Baby Back ribs, slathered in barbecue sauce. Yum!

IAAL

T

TRiSCHi

At least I don't have to deal with Mad Broccoli Disease. You pre-historic Omnivores! But I have some good news. Thanks to your beautiful website, someone contacted me with some help. Oh, and he is not an out of work attorney playing around on some free advice website :) cheers and thanks for the free advice.

P.S. The only payment he wants is a CD full of nudie pics. I think I just hit the jackpot! :p sehr nett warmduscher seit

Souix

I find it ironic that vegetables and other plant matter thrive on animal manure....I guess you Vegans can't get away from animal protein completely. OP, come back and let us know if you got that free flight. :)

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TRiSCHi said:
At least I don't have to deal with Mad Broccoli Disease. You pre-historic Omnivores! But I have some good news. Thanks to your beautiful website, someone contacted me with some help. Oh, and he is not an out of work attorney playing around on some free advice website :) cheers and thanks for the free advice.

P.S. The only payment he wants is a CD full of nudie pics. I think I just hit the jackpot! :p sehr nett warmduscher seit

My response:

And what, pray tell, was the help and advice?

IAAL

VR_Hunter

TRiSCHi said:

**Statistically, you are more likely to get shot by a family member than get Mad Cow Disease. If you whine this much at home, sleep with one eye open. Statistically, you are dead meat. No pun intended.

BTW, I prefer Carnivore. While I eat veggies, I was traumatized when a guy in the same restaurant I was eating at almost chocked to death on a chunk of Broccoli. Oh the terror. I guess I should see if I can sue since I was there and was traumatized.

And no, the German didn't impress me in the least.

Bitte mehr Rindfleisch!
(More BEEF please, or better translation, Please more BEEF)

VR_Hunter

Souix said:
I find it ironic that vegetables and other plant matter thrive on animal manure....I guess you Vegans can't get away from animal protein completely. OP, come back and let us know if you got that free flight. :)
**Agreed. Not only does our ecosystem thrive on animal manure, it uses decomposing animal flesh to revitalize the soil (along with other decomposing material). The plants continued existence requires that animals eat the seeds and spread them through defecation. Mmmm, isn't that appetizing. Enjoy your Veggies!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">