• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

UK insurance violations. please help.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

badomen4

I am being prosocuted for aiding and abetting my friend to drive my car in a cark park with no license or insurance. (he reversed the car in to a bay twice...) :confused:

a solicitor has told me that I will receive 6 penalty points on my licence at the minimum, meaning i lose my license as i am only allowed 6 for my first 2 years of driving.

does anyone know if this can be reduced due to the circumstances, or is it definatly 6 points?

please help.
thanks
Dan

JETX

Didn't it strike you as a little unusual that you were asked "WHAT STATE?" when you started to make your post???
And you obviously saw it as you took the time to delete the line!!

So, I will ask it again.... very s-l-o-w-l-y so that you can understand it..... WHAT STATE??

Or, you can opt to read the information at the top of the screen where it says, "Questions about U.S. law ONLY!!" :D
Bloody wanker!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">