• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need some advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lsharra

What is the name of your state?arkansas
I AM THINKING ON SUEING MY EX FOR BACK CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS THE LAST TIME WE WENT TO COURT OVER THIS WAS IN 1997 AND THEN I WAS AWARDED 25.00 MORE A MONTH IN 2001 MY OLDEST SON MOVED IN WITH HIS DAD AT 17. AND I TOLD MY EX HE DID NOT HAVE TO PAY ME THE 25.00 EXTRA JUST CONTINUE TO PAY ME THE 400.00 A MONTH ,WELL HE DIDN'T PAY FOR TWO YEARS AND DOESN'T PAY ALL THE TIME NOW. BACK THEN HE WAS 2600.00 BEHIND. MY YOUNGEST IS 16 NOW AND I WAS WONDERING DO I HAVE A CASE OR WILL I BE WAISTING MY TIME AND MONEY

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

lsharra said:
What is the name of your state?arkansas
I AM THINKING ON SUEING MY EX FOR BACK CHILD SUPPORT PAYMENTS THE LAST TIME WE WENT TO COURT OVER THIS WAS IN 1997 AND THEN I WAS AWARDED 25.00 MORE A MONTH IN 2001 MY OLDEST SON MOVED IN WITH HIS DAD AT 17. AND I TOLD MY EX HE DID NOT HAVE TO PAY ME THE 25.00 EXTRA JUST CONTINUE TO PAY ME THE 400.00 A MONTH ,WELL HE DIDN'T PAY FOR TWO YEARS AND DOESN'T PAY ALL THE TIME NOW. BACK THEN HE WAS 2600.00 BEHIND. MY YOUNGEST IS 16 NOW AND I WAS WONDERING DO I HAVE A CASE OR WILL I BE WAISTING MY TIME AND MONEY

My response:

From the Instructions: ". . . and use lower case letters."

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">