• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

got drunk at bar underage...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

babygirlcc

What is the name of your state?Florida
On august 3rd 2003(my 16th birthday) i went to a strip and ended up in a bar. No i.d. no nothing! the bouncers actually asked me in -- i left the bar so drunk i ended up in a hospital getting my stomach pumped. i know its really late to sue but i was wondering if its still possible? :confused: i have pictures to prove it and hospital bills..but im really not sure...

CdwJava

Well, you MIGHT be able to sue - rather, your parents might be able to (since you are not an adult they would have to hire the attorney), but then you would have to confess to commiting a criminal act. And chances are the court will be reluctant to reward you for commiting the criminal act.

ANd my guess is the bouncers and staff there will insist you showed them a false ID or something ... so it will be your word against theirs - and you will have to have already committed to a crime, so its not a stretch to think that your claims will fall onto deaf ears.

Carl

VR_Hunter

babygirlcc said:
What is the name of your state?Florida
On august 3rd 2003(my 16th birthday) i went to a strip and ended up in a bar. No i.d. no nothing! the bouncers actually asked me in -- i left the bar so drunk i ended up in a hospital getting my stomach pumped. i know its really late to sue but i was wondering if its still possible? :confused: i have pictures to prove it and hospital bills..but im really not sure...
You are lucky. I know of several young individuals that joined the military, drank to much "alcohol poisoning", and stopped breathing or died in their own puke. I hope you learn something from your experience.

Second, don't even try to sue. You will screw yourself in so many different ways. Learn from what YOU have done to yourself and don't make the same mistake again. You did this to yourself, nobody else is to blame.

You Are Guilty

stephenk said:
So how many people had to hold you down in order to pour the drinks down your throat?
For me, it was 6. (Interestingly, it only took 3 to hold me down and make me smoke crack). But enough about me.

Have you given any consideration to what will happen to all the other underage alcholics should you choose to pursue this vendetta of yours? Where will they go? How will they have drunken underage sex? Some people just don't care I guess. Oh well.

B

babygirlcc

from the post-e

first of all i have learned from my mistakes--and the remarks about me being an underage alcoholic -- not true and i asked a simple question u dont need to make any assumptions -- everyone has done things they werent supposed to especially underage and if u havnt than your either lying or maybe u were homeschooled :p

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
babygirlcc said:
everyone has done things they werent supposed to especially underage
And there's your answer. YOU did something YOU weren't supposed to. You don't get tohold someone else responsible for it.

P

Peety

If you find a lawyer that will take your case ......

Post his/her name for us will you?

HomeGuru

babygirlcc said:
first of all i have learned from my mistakes--and the remarks about me being an underage alcoholic -- not true and i asked a simple question u dont need to make any assumptions -- everyone has done things they werent supposed to especially underage and if u havnt than your either lying or maybe u were homeschooled :p

**A: and it is apparent that your were neither home or away from home schooled. Your spelling and grammar are atrocious.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">