• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

funny man.......

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

speedcam

hello all....... ust thought i'd write you today to tell you all the interesting facts of the last few things that have happened. well my wifes ex took their daughter to Florida on vacation, leaving the boys home with us. returned a day late but we said nothing. had to take child in to ER for medical problems and were told by attending ER doc to have him followed up by his pediatrician, set the appointment up( by request of the father) and he did not show. my wife called him after getting a call from the doc asking if they were coming in, father stated he forgot and requested us to reschedule. we did, and yet again he didn't show. find out yesterday from all three kids he told them that if he( the boy) had a problem that he won't be able to play, ride his bike or run around because of medication he will be on. so he made the boy tell him that he was lying and that he wanted attention. then we were going threw a book from school last night for the daughter to see if things started getting done after she was put on ADHD medicine and came across a note from the father stating" I TOLD YOU SHE WAS GOING TO FLORIDA!") WITH A BIG SMILEY FACE AFTER IT AND SIGNED.

what a funny guy huh.....

speedcam

Already working on it, my wife is to bring the child to the doc tomorrow, not even sure if the boy will need meds but better safe than sorry ..right?. at least i think so. i gotta say at least one father figure has some concern for the child even if he isn't mine. just makes me mad. the dad. ignored. hell i've written him off.... just letting you see what kind of games he plays.

thanks though!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">