• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Looking for a doctor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Jason in LA

What is the name of your state? Ca

A lady sued me for $5000 over an accident that my truck was involved in. I wasn't the driver, and the driver wasn't covered by my insurance. Everything about her case seems like one big lie. She's claiming over $3500 in medical bills. She was seen by a medical clinic. I went there to try to talk to the doctor, because I felt the whole thing was a scam. Guess what, no doctor. The nurse gave me the run around. Ended up telling me he wasn't in, and gave me a phone number. Ended up being a message center. I left a message but never got a call back.

A neighbor of hers told me that he thought the whole thing was a scam, and that the doctor wasn't even practicing at the time. He also told me the damage that she's claiming was already there. The damage on my car and her car do not match up. She is asking for $1500 to fix her car. But going by the damage, it appears that my truck only hit her tail light only. There is a huge dent in the rear panel below the tail light, but there is no way my truck could have caused that dent.

I also found out that she sued a store for $5000 for a slip and fall two years earlier. She won the case and got $2000. Her medical bill for this current claim says she had no previous injuries.

How can I locate this doctor, or find out if he was even working at that time.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">