• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

me again

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vatrushka

What is the name of your state?
nevada

the thing is, the contract was on MY name and instead of me it was sighned by my husband. it says my maiden name on it, and i didn't sign it.

i called the office today and the immigration lawyer said he didn't get any money from the first lawyer. so, i guess i'll be calling the state bar of Nevada...

HomeGuru

vatrushka said:
What is the name of your state?
nevada

the thing is, the contract was on MY name and instead of me it was sighned by my husband. it says my maiden name on it, and i didn't sign it.

i called the office today and the immigration lawyer said he didn't get any money from the first lawyer. so, i guess i'll be calling the state bar of Nevada...
**A: get with the program. DO NOT start a new thread. Go back to your initial thread and use the post reply feature.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">