• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Advice Please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

prince9p

What is the name of your state?Minnesota

Hi,

This is Sam. I went to dotor with my insurance card. I called my insurance company before going to the doctor. The doctor suggested some test, i did those. later on my insurance company did not pay, i was not aware of this, my residence address is changed. Now after one year my bank has garnished that total saving from my account on behalf of a law agency, do the bank has right to disclose my information without my notice and hold that amount from me itself, is it legal what they are doing? Please advice me i have do find out this, I can't afford to go to a lawyer to pay the fee.

Regards,
Sam

HomeGuru

prince9p said:
What is the name of your state?Minnesota

Hi,

This is Sam. I went to dotor with my insurance card. I called my insurance company before going to the doctor. The doctor suggested some test, i did those. later on my insurance company did not pay, i was not aware of this, my residence address is changed. Now after one year my bank has garnished that total saving from my account on behalf of a law agency, do the bank has right to disclose my information without my notice and hold that amount from me itself, is it legal what they are doing? Please advice me i have do find out this, I can't afford to go to a lawyer to pay the fee.

Regards,
Sam
**A: you have not provded the real and complete facts. The bank did not garnish your money. And they would not work on behalf of a law agency. And in order for a garnishmen, there would have had to be a court ordered judgement first.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">