• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

transcripits

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

smcmahon13

What is the name of your state? California

How do I get the transcripits from my court proceedings? Also can a judge order someone to get a job that makes at least $20.00 an hour, move back into the state of California and move within 25 miles of the children???

Thank-you for taking the time to answer my questions???

karma1

I sure would like to hear the details behind this....

if you would care to share-before commenting.
As for getting the transcripts, I would think you could ask the clerk at the courthouse where to get this---but I am sure there is a cost involved.

S

smcmahon13

transcripts

California: More information on my case.... I was laid off of my job in the spring of 2003. I asked for a reduction of child support payments. I have 2 kids, 11 and 9. I found another job in June of 2003, but I make less than I did at my last job, I have only missed 4 months of child support payments, so I am paying back support, too. My ex only works 32 hours a week, I work 40. My job is in another state, Nevada. I see my sons every chance I get. This job that I have now is something I have always wanted to do, since I was little. My old job i did it, but I hated it. So we go to court, and my ex tells the judge that she has looked on the internet and knows of people who make at least $20.00 and that if I went to Alaska, I could make at least $40.00 an hour just like her dad did. That I lied about getting laid off, I have the papers that say I was, that I don't care about the kids, etc..... I asked why she couldn"t get a 40 hour a week job, as that would put her income higher, well, the judge didn't like that, she was home with the kids, etc.... So I didn't get the child support lowered, after going to court for the last year (4 times), and I was told that there are jobs out there that pay $20.00 an hour, and that I should move back to California, if I couldn't find a job in Nevada that pays $20.00 an hour, and that I should live closer to the kids. Northern California is not Southern California, up here in the quiet, there are not alot of jobs that pay $20.00 an hour, I tried to tell the judge, but she recessed the court and got up and left the courtroom.
So long story short, every month I go deeper in debt and interest is added on every month at 10%.

Thanks for answering my first question!!!!

S

singledadinca

just out of couriosity how much per child? how much does she make?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">