• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

question for Dandy Dan probate matter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state Arkansas? I did what you said, no standing in my father testament. My stepmother have agreed to rent or sell her share to me. My stepmother have a life time estate on my father farm until she dies. She have agreed to let me leave in the her house. My stepmother can live in the house until she dies. She now live in Oklahoma with her daughter because she is scared of my brother. I have told her to put a restraining order on my brother, she said no because she was worried for her live. My stepmother was married to my father for 30 years, I know she have a statuetary share of the farm now. She thinks she have only the rights to the House, I told her NO. You have rights to the all the farm, you can kick my brother off forever. But now, my brother have keys to the stepmother house and have put a GATE and with padlock where no one can drive onto the farm. Once have a rental agreement with my stepmother, can I force my brother by law to give me the keys and take the fense down. But my brother will get the farm back once my stepmother dies. Or can buy my stepmother half. But my brother have a loan on the farm, this is my problem buying my stepmother part or share. My father and stepmother sign a bank loan to help my brother out of a messy divorce battle with his ex-wife. My brother is making the payments every month on the farm. Or can I put my stepmother share of for sale. thank you Kirby Dickey

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">