• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

variations in publications

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

grantjp

What is the name of your state?
u.k
can the layout of a particular sentence be changed and put into another form to be used in a business venture?
for example if i wanted to set up a company to sell quiz's, could i change the layout of questions from a published quiz book and produce a quiz to be sold? or can i just copy questions directly from a quiz book to put into my own quiz to be sold?

My basic question is that do 'quiz book' companies own their questions? can i change the question to make it my own??

I look forward to reading your reply, Thankyou!!

HomeGuru

grantjp said:
What is the name of your state?
u.k
can the layout of a particular sentence be changed and put into another form to be used in a business venture?
for example if i wanted to set up a company to sell quiz's, could i change the layout of questions from a published quiz book and produce a quiz to be sold? or can i just copy questions directly from a quiz book to put into my own quiz to be sold?

My basic question is that do 'quiz book' companies own their questions? can i change the question to make it my own??

I look forward to reading your reply, Thankyou!!

**A: UK is not a state of the US. There is an island territory named Yes in the UK. It is called YUK for short.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">