• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Driving without a liscense

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bpxsavage

i live on california and a few months back i was caught driving without a liscense i am supposed to go to my court date on july 15th and i was wondering what are my chances of still recieving my permit and liscense at the normal time? Or will i have to wait until i am 18?

thank you
Cody

HomeGuru

bpxsavage said:
i live on california and a few months back i was caught driving without a liscense i am supposed to go to my court date on july 15th and i was wondering what are my chances of still recieving my permit and liscense at the normal time? Or will i have to wait until i am 18?

thank you
Cody
**A: Cody. you're kidding right?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

bpxsavage said:

thank you
Cody

My response:

Your chances of still being able to receive the "privilege" of a driver's license when you're 16 is about as good as you learning how to spell, and use the English language correctly by July 15, 2004. In other words, your chances are slim and none.

IAAL

P.S. Do you really live "on" California? I guess, technically, you're correct - - as long as your feet touch the ground. Otherwise, you live "in" California.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">