• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Driver's License Suspension

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tj1320

What is the name of your state? New Mexico

I am trying to help a female friend who is having trouble collecting child support. She asked me to find out how I can get proof that the dad's driver's license has been suspended. She told me that it should have been suspended on 7/1/04. However, she talked to the police and they said it has not been suspended. I guess she thinks that the cops are lying to her and she wants to find out for herself that the license has been suspended. If there is a way that she can get proof of this please let me know so that I can pass this information on to her.
Thanks,
tj1320

C

cathey1963

What does it matter anyways in NM they dont care. I know someone who had their license suspended got a DUI and was also charged with driving under a suspended license that was dropped uder a plea agreement. They cant do anything to him unless he gets caught and then they still don't do anything. Be fair to him and you may get some money. Statistics show that more men would pay there support if the wife wasn't hinderring the relationship with the child. NOT SAYING YOU ARE........... Just reacess why he is not paying.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">