• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Probation violation..HELP....ASAP!!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

EMSM04

I live in southern california and two months ago I violated my probation by ditching school. My PO released me to my dad and I received a ticket for delaying an officer and for ditching school(the violation). That was my first time ditching and i got caught. I have good attendance in school and I did everything I could to help myself out. I graduated high school and got dicent grades, I completed all of my community service hours, I'm attending drug counseling classes and I'm enrolled to attend a trade school on August 30, 2004. But I don't know if that's going to be enough to keep me out of jail. What is going to happen in court? Will i have to do time? I am now 18 years old, but I was put on probation when I was 17.

Last edited:

HomeGuru

EMSM04 said:
I live in southern california and two months ago I violated my probation by ditching school. My PO released me to my dad and I received a ticket for delaying an officer and for ditching school(the violation). That was my first time ditching and i got caught. I have good attendance in school and I did everything I could to help myself out. I graduated high school and got dicent grades, I completed all of my community service hours, I'm attending drug counseling classes and I'm enrolled to attend a trade school on August 30, 2004. But I don't know if that's going to be enough to keep me out of jail. What is going to happen in court? Will i have to do time? I am now 18 years old, but I was put on probation when I was 17.
**A: what the hell were you thinking? If you took a drug test today would you be clean? And did you really graduation from high school because you spelled a word wrong in your post?

JETX

"What is going to happen in court? Will i have to do time?"
*** I do commend you for apparently 'getting your act together'. However, no one on this forum can predict what might happen to you. Though if what you say is true, it would be unlikely that the court would impose the severe punishment of incarceration.

HomeGuru

JETX said:
"What is going to happen in court? Will i have to do time?"
Though if what you say is true, it would be unlikely that the court would impose the severe punishment of incarceration.
**A: what? The kid was already on probation and cut out of school. I say lock him up and force him to atttend grammar classes

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">