• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

News of The Weird

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BL

What is the name of your state? N/A

Lawyer at work :

In May,Anchorage,Alaska,public defender ______ ______ ,representing murder defendant ______ _______,explained why ( defendant) having stuck his mother's corpse between two walls of her mobile home and sealed up the space as a tomb,was not evidence he had killed her. PD told the jury that Defendant was just trying to help her. She died of natural causes PD said, but " really loved her trailer " and " would not have a problem " with her remains being buried there. The defendant was found guilty .

Compelling explanation:

Defendant ,27,was convicted of aggravated assault against his girlfriend ,specifically,biting off her nose in a rage,he admitted the nose was in his mouth but said due to her using weight lose medication,her nose had become brittle,and that it just fell off.

And ( another person , ),24,was charged with perjury after he told the Judge
he was not ( name),even though ( name ) was tattooed on his back. Said ( name ) ,I can't see what's on my back.If there's some tattoos on my back,someone's been bothering me when I'm asleep.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">