• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

landlocked

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dogman51615

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?KY.IS there a landlocked law in the state of Ky?IF so can any one tell me what it states?Many Thanks. :confused:

nextwife

What did the title policy show regarding access when you bought it? Did they make note of a lack of legal access?

D

dogman51615

the question ;is there a landlocked law in the state of Ky?If so does anyone know what it state`s?answer to nexie`s question yes.I have an existing gravel drive on my deed plot when I origanally bought the land.NOW can anyone answer my question perbaitum?

HomeGuru

dogman51615 said:
the question ;is there a landlocked law in the state of Ky?If so does anyone know what it state`s?answer to nexie`s question yes.

**A: so you did read the title policy and there WAS a note of a lack of legal access on the title policy?

I have an existing gravel drive on my deed plot when I origanally bought the land.

**A: yes we already know that and that is non-relevent informatiom.
NOW can anyone answer my question perbaitum?
**A: what the heck is perbaitum? Well I went fishing once.......

nextwife

MY bet is that you didn't look at it BEFORE you bought, either.

Go back and review your title. What form of legal access did you THINK you had when you bought the place?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">