• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

easement Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stevieN

What is the name of your state? Indiana
Help! we are at the end of our rope! we bought property on an easement that is shared with 9 homes, we own several pieces of land at the end of this parcel. We have had trouble with all the neighbors in the front who have and drive 4 wheelers up and down in front of our house. I thought the definition of ingress and egress was to and from your property so my question if this is right is, since these people have no property back here and so basically have no business back here, what rights do we have to put a stop to it? we have told them to stop coming back and throwing gravel every where but they still seem to want to be nosey. If they tear up the easement in front of our property are they responsible to fix it? we all have a contract that states we are suppose to maintain the easement not destroy it. So my question is then can we stop them from coming back into our turn around which is our drives to our properties? since they live in the front and aren't entering or exiting their property? Thanks in advance

JETX

Contact a local attorney who can review the ACTUAL terms of the easement and see what, if any, action can be taken.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">