• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How long can is the limitations on malpractice?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lilhottemomma

What is the name of your state?MISSISSIPPI

Oay her's my question...I had my oldest daughter in 2001. THe doctor that delivered was completely unprofessional. He ripped me from cervix to rectum. He tore my rectum muscle and he also nicked my urethra. He had a catheter for a month after I had my daughter. He had to get the OR team to come sew me up because he couldn't do it. ALso he threw a lamp in the delivery room 3 times. He had me so doped up that I couldn't move but yet he blamed me for doing it to myself for moving. I couldn't even hold my daughter after she was born I was too weak. I literally could not almost move. I had to go back to the doctor every 1 or 2 days for the catheter. Noone even came into my room after I had my daughter until the night before I left to show me how to clean myself around it and help me since I literally couldn't hardly move at all. It took days for all the meds he gave me to wear off. I'm wondering how long can you wait to sue the doctor for malpractice? AMY

JETX

"I'm wondering how long can you wait to sue the doctor for malpractice?"
*** Why??? If it was truly as bad as you describe, why did you wait three years to consider taking action.
There are several potential claims you could make and some have different SOL's. Contact a local attorney about your claim TODAY!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">