• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

NC seat belt/expired inspection sticker

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

Zero_Infinity

What is the name of your state? NC

I got a seat belt ticket. The inspection sticker was also expired. My driving record is clean. Is there anything I can do about these? Should I take my proof of inspection to court with me or does that even matter now?

Thx in advance.

HomeGuru

Zero_Infinity said:
What is the name of your state? NC

I got a seat belt ticket. The inspection sticker was also expired. My driving record is clean. Is there anything I can do about these? Should I take my proof of inspection to court with me or does that even matter now?

Thx in advance.

**A: yes, take your proof of inspection. Why you not waering your seatbelts?

Z

Zero_Infinity

Why you not waering your seatbelts?
I wear my seatbelt all the time. But I have a bad habit of taking it off when I get to my destination. I took it off, turned the corner & the cop happened to be sitting right infront of the parking deck I was going in. She could have cared less about my story.

Will I get points for either? And how much will both infractions cost?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">