• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

speeding in kansas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

clintsal

What is the name of your state? kansas

should i fight a 75 in a 65? considering my radar detector never went off, his lights were on before he passed me in the opposite direction, it was the end of the month (28th), i drive a red sports car, and i have a 98mph ticket on record for him to look at, im wondering if it was easy to make me a victim. let me know what you think, as you guys generally have good things to say.
clints

You Are Guilty

And how fast were you "really" going? Slow enough he had the time to look up your license plate number and pull your prior driving record and then decide to write you up for a bogus "end-of'the-month-quota-special"?

HomeGuru

clintsal said:
What is the name of your state? kansas

should i fight a 75 in a 65? considering my radar detector never went off, his lights were on before he passed me in the opposite direction, it was the end of the month (28th), i drive a red sports car, and i have a 98mph ticket on record for him to look at, im wondering if it was easy to make me a victim. let me know what you think, as you guys generally have good things to say.
clints
**A: how long ago was your other speeding ticket and what was the result?

C

clintsal

More...

I was going less than 75, but probably not by much. I think they pull up the info on you while they go back to their car, after the pullover. My other ticket was for a 98 in a 70, (i have no excuses), about 15 months prior. I pled no contest, and paid $212 total. didnt get a diversion, would have been too much to pay.

clintsal

kansas also has absolute speed limits, at all times. it was along Highway 54, for those familiar with the area, by a state troopster, in my own county. court date is july 21, and the ticket was for $90.

Last edited:
C

clintsal

gonna take it...

well, im gonna pay the ticket, and i was wondering if it made a difference whether i marked 'guilty' or 'no contest.' i was also wondering what effect this could have on my insurance. thanks,
clintsal

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">