• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drinking in public charge, could use some advice-CA-ALAMEDA CO.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Fire300zxtt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
State of California, Berkely traffic divison, alameda county CA

Ok, this is the deal, i had 2 identicle water bottles on me, both half full.. one had bacardi superior, and one had water in it.. mind you bacardi superior is clear and looks exactly the same as water... i notice the officers walking up and down telegraph looking for underage drinkers... about 5 minutes later me and a few friends start drinking out of the water bottle in front of Blake's on telegraph.. there was also a coca cola being passed around. The fee is 270 dollars... i am 21, so i am aloud to have it.. he took the bottles, smelled them both, then dumped them both out and wrote 2 out of the 5 people standing there a ticket for drinking in public, and wrote my friend edgar a ticket for possesion as well, when i was the one that was holding the bottles when he and his female officer approached !! He claimed to have seen us from across the street drinking out of the water bottle. No breathalizer was used on either of us at all..

basically im asking if i go to court and contest that i had 2 identicle water bottles, and that it was possible we were hydrating our selves before going into the show in berkely, will i get out of the ticket ?

im sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but it was my best guess.. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">