• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drinking in public question, CA-ALAMEDA..good story

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

Fire300zxtt

Berkeley, CA ALAMEDA COUNTY

Ok, this is the deal, i had 2 identicle water bottles on me, both half full.. one had bacardi superior, and one had water in it.. mind you bacardi superior is clear and looks exactly the same as water... i notice the officers walking up and down telegraph looking for underage drinkers... about 5 minutes later me and a few friends start drinking out of the water bottle in front of Blake's on telegraph.. there was also a coca cola being passed around. The fee is 270 dollars... i am 21, so i am aloud to have it.. he took the bottles, smelled them both, then dumped them both out and wrote 2 out of the 5 people standing there a ticket for drinking in public, and wrote my friend edgar a ticket for possesion as well, when i was the one that was holding the bottles when he and his female officer approached !! He claimed to have seen us from across the street drinking out of the water bottle. No breathalizer was used on either of us at all..

basically im asking if i go to court and contest that i had 2 identicle water bottles, and that it was possible we were hydrating our selves before going into the show in berkely, will i get out of the ticket ?

im sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but it was my best guess..

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Fire300zxtt said:
Berkeley, CA ALAMEDA COUNTY

Ok, this is the deal, i had 2 identicle water bottles on me, both half full.. one had bacardi superior, and one had water in it.. mind you bacardi superior is clear and looks exactly the same as water... i notice the officers walking up and down telegraph looking for underage drinkers... about 5 minutes later me and a few friends start drinking out of the water bottle in front of Blake's on telegraph.. there was also a coca cola being passed around. The fee is 270 dollars... i am 21, so i am aloud to have it.. he took the bottles, smelled them both, then dumped them both out and wrote 2 out of the 5 people standing there a ticket for drinking in public, and wrote my friend edgar a ticket for possesion as well, when i was the one that was holding the bottles when he and his female officer approached !! He claimed to have seen us from across the street drinking out of the water bottle. No breathalizer was used on either of us at all..

basically im asking if i go to court and contest that i had 2 identicle water bottles, and that it was possible we were hydrating our selves before going into the show in berkely, will i get out of the ticket ?

im sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but it was my best guess..

My response:

Actually, it's not interesting at all. In fact, it's quite sophomoric. We're not going to counsel you in how to lie to the court.

IAAL

F

Fire300zxtt

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Actually, it's not interesting at all. In fact, it's quite sophomoric. We're not going to counsel you in how to lie to the court.

IAAL

Did not expect you to counsel me on how to lie to the court, im simply asking if the fact that i had 2 identicle water bottles both with clear liquids.. will the judge recognize that it is entirely possible i was drinking water and not bacardi.

Oh and thanks for the rude response, it seems no matter what message board you go to you find cocky messageboard folk that do nothing but brood with their antagonistic posts.

thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Fire300zxtt said:
Did not expect you to counsel me on how to lie to the court, im simply asking if the fact that i had 2 identicle water bottles both with clear liquids.. will the judge recognize that it is entirely possible i was drinking water and not bacardi.

My response:

Are you that much of an idiot that you don't understand what you're writing?

First, you admit to us that one bottle had Bacardi in it. Then, you ask us to counsel you on whether the judge will buy your story that both bottles had water so that you could "hydrate" yourself.

We're not helping you to lie. Do whatever you want - - LIKE READ YOUR OWN PREVIOUS POST that we quoted and pay the damn fine.

IAAL

F

Fire300zxtt

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Fire300zxtt said:

My response:

Are you that much of an idiot that you don't understand what you're writing?

First, you admit to us that one bottle had Bacardi in it. Then, you ask us to counsel you on whether the judge will buy your story that both bottles had water so that you could "hydrate" yourself.

We're not helping you to lie. Do whatever you want - - LIKE READ YOUR OWN PREVIOUS POST that we quoted and pay the damn fine.

IAAL

I DIDNT ASK IF THE JUDGE WILL BUY A STORY THAT THEY BOTH HAD WATER, I WAS ASKING IF IT MATTERS THAT JUST ONE DOES, I KNOW I BLEW IT BY HAVING THE BACARDI ON ME STILL, BUT IN THE COPS STATEMENT ONE HAS WATER ONE HAD BACARDI. SO STOP TWISTING WHAT I SAID, I NEVER ASKED IF HE WOULD BELIEVE BOTH HAD WATER.

HOW ABOUT THIS, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, AND TRY AND READ A POST THROUGHLY BEFORE YOU MAKE AN IDIOT OUT OF YOUR SELF BY POSTING FALSE INFORMATION AND TRYING TO PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH AT YOUR OWN DEFENSE.. THE QUOTE IS BELOW JUST SO YOU CANNOT ARGUE.

OR MAYBE YOU CAN RETORT AGAIN WITH A TWISTED VERSION OF MY POST, AND TRY AND MAKE ME LOOK STUPID AND ONLY ACCOMPLISH MAKING YOUR SELF LOOK STUPID AGAIN. IAAL HA

"im simply asking if the fact that i had 2 identicle water bottles both with clear liquids.. will the judge recognize that it is entirely possible i was drinking water and not bacardi."

YOU SIR ARE THE MORON THIS TIME

Shay-Pari'e

Fire300zxtt said:
I DIDNT ASK IF THE JUDGE WILL BUY A STORY THAT THEY BOTH HAD WATER, I WAS ASKING IF IT MATTERS THAT JUST ONE DOES, I KNOW I BLEW IT BY HAVING THE BACARDI ON ME STILL, BUT IN THE COPS STATEMENT ONE HAS WATER ONE HAD BACARDI. SO STOP TWISTING WHAT I SAID, I NEVER ASKED IF HE WOULD BELIEVE BOTH HAD WATER.

HOW ABOUT THIS, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, AND TRY AND READ A POST THROUGHLY BEFORE YOU MAKE AN IDIOT OUT OF YOUR SELF BY POSTING FALSE INFORMATION AND TRYING TO PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH AT YOUR OWN DEFENSE.. THE QUOTE IS BELOW JUST SO YOU CANNOT ARGUE.

OR MAYBE YOU CAN RETORT AGAIN WITH A TWISTED VERSION OF MY POST, AND TRY AND MAKE ME LOOK STUPID AND ONLY ACCOMPLISH MAKING YOUR SELF LOOK STUPID AGAIN. IAAL HA

"im simply asking if the fact that i had 2 identicle water bottles both with clear liquids.. will the judge recognize that it is entirely possible i was drinking water and not bacardi."

YOU SIR ARE THE MORON THIS TIME

No it does not matter. You had booze in one and you got busted for it. You are all over these boards trying to hear what you want, yet you tell another poster to pay the fine and suck it up. Do you belong to the "Special People" club? Your not hearing what you want, that is your problem.

Please do the world a favor a seek a consultation with a local attorney. I could even get out my phone book for you.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

"shutup dude, a drinking in public ticket is 270 damn dollars.. he did let you off easy, stop crying and pay the ticket."

By: Fire300zxtt

I love that advice!

IAAL

Shay-Pari'e

Today, 12:09 AM
Fire300zxtt
Junior Member Join Date: Jul 2004

your fault

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you were operating the car, you are responsible for all contents.. now if the bottle was not open, then it would be no problem.. if your dumbass 21 year old friend kept that cheap HOOCH in a backpack, the cop wouldnt of seen it and cited you...

and if .. and if!!! well no more and if's...

it is a mip for sure if you were driving and had an open container in the vehicle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yet more advice from the idiot.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">