• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

pocketbikefever

• Thread starter pocketbikefever
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pocketbikefever

What is the name of your state?

california

i have a very small store and i want to rent the gas scooter out. i want to see where i can find a page of a good liability waiver form so that i am protect when the consumer drive and may have a accident.

HomeGuru

pocketbikefever said:
What is the name of your state?

california

i have a very small store and i want to rent the gas scooter out. i want to see where i can find a page of a good liability waiver form so that i am protect when the consumer drive and may have a accident.
**A: what did your insurance carrier tell you when you asked?

P

pocketbikefever

do you mean that i can ask my insurance carrier for a suggested form? i have a whole packaged deal in insurance!

the gas scooter law is not too clear on off-road gas scooters?
can i rent out non california Enviromental approved gas scooters to consumer to ride around for fun?

pocket bike fever, california

Shay-Pari'e

pocketbikefever said:
do you mean that i can ask my insurance carrier for a suggested form? i have a whole packaged deal in insurance!

the gas scooter law is not too clear on off-road gas scooters?
can i rent out non california Enviromental approved gas scooters to consumer to ride around for fun?

pocket bike fever, california
No you cannot legally rent out gas scooters that are not approved by the state of California.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">