• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What to do about SORRY @ss Brother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

justoldbobo

What is the name of your state?Louisiana, parish LaSalle, town Jena

I found out 2weeks ago that my so called brothe :eek: r forged, I guess this is forgery, my name to a speeding ticket. I don't know why the trooper believed him, said he forgot license, when he gave his bday, address and description. then they pulled up my license # to put on ticket and NONE of it even closely matches. I am 2yrs older, 4" taller,20# heavier. Anyway ticket was for 69 in 55. ticket says $176 but in the paper they say he payed $25, I think he called and gave them "my" sob story about being hurt, off work and fightting with workers comp w/ family of 3, I found out by reading paper I had ticket, Hmmmm only 1 in life, and no this one so I called and figured most of it out. I brought copy of ticket to DA's office, their first comment was well the ticket was paid, I don't care about that. I want it off my record :mad: . What to do? any one know? :confused:
He was put on 5yrs probation on 1/26/04, then got ticket2/26/04, it was due on 5/5/04, but not paid untill 6/10/04. Guess why he's on probation? He took abunch of checks from one of our mom's cancelled account and wrote out alot around town to for cash to support his habits.... weed,coke, meth, any pill known to man, crack. My mom was stupid enough to pick up a few of them, just money out of her pocket. He was charged with three counts of forgery, at first they said theft, then changed to forgery. but since then I have been in more stores still holding checks? Boy are they stupid. Press charges. He has stolen dad's wallet, all the money out of moms purse(ex $10-$20 hidden), both of these were a couple days after payday. Stole money orders for bills(mom left blank, stupid). Stole every gun in house. Dad wants to get him, but everyone knows about "motherly LOVE". She wont let him touch him. He turned 26 this past february, I think he is old enough to know better, and to move out on his own. He married a gal for 11 monthes until she left April of last year, actually still married, lived with parents, Don't get hitched if arent mature enough to move out on your own.
I have warned him and parents he had not mess with me or anything of mine, I worked too had for him to steal from me. Now he tries to steal my good name too. I want him in jail if I can, the only way he will learn. He has had way too many breaks, while making everyone else broke.
I am waiting to hear from DA, Have told his Probation Officer ,I want to talk to trooper, don't want to call her at home, but don't want to get in trouble at troop E offive either! Any advice here??? :confused: Plus I think he has warrent for ticket in Caldwell parish for not paying ticket....Amother time again, gave him money and begged me to take him, he was in and out of court house in minute or less, then when got back to town, he wanted to goby friends house (DOPE BUDDY)..got suspicius, called Caldwell a few days later not payed, warrant, wonder if still the case? Called their clerk of court yesterday, she said check with DA, no answer there!!!!!
Now doI have a brother to love or what, any one want him? :confused: :confused: . I'll give you a quarter :eek: SORRY SO LONG, just had to get off my chest, too much stress and medication and not enough sleep and relaxation

Last edited:

HomeGuru

justoldbobo said:
What is the name of your state?Louisiana, parish LaSalle, town Jena

I found out 2weeks ago that my so called brothe :eek: r forged, I guess this is forgery, my name to a speeding ticket. I don't know why the trooper believed him, said he forgot license, when he gave his bday, address and description. then they pulled up my license # to put on ticket and NONE of it even closely matches. I am 2yrs older, 4" taller,20# heavier. Anyway ticket was for 69 in 55. ticket says $176 but in the paper they say he payed $25, I think he called and gave them "my" sob story about being hurt, off work and fightting with workers comp w/ family of 3, I found out by reading paper I had ticket, Hmmmm only 1 in life, and no this one so I called and figured most of it out. I brought copy of ticket to DA's office, their first comment was well the ticket was paid, I don't care about that. I want it off my record :mad: . What to do? any one know? :confused:
He was put on 5yrs probation on 1/26/04, then got ticket2/26/04, it was due on 5/5/04, but not paid untill 6/10/04. Guess why he's on probation? He took abunch of checks from one of our mom's cancelled account and wrote out alot around town to for cash to support his habits.... weed,coke, meth, any pill known to man, crack. My mom was stupid enough to pick up a few of them, just money out of her pocket. He was charged with three counts of forgery, at first they said theft, then changed to forgery. but since then I have been in more stores still holding checks? Boy are they stupid. Press charges. He has stolen dad's wallet, all the money out of moms purse(ex $10-$20 hidden), both of these were a couple days after payday. Stole money orders for bills(mom left blank, stupid). Stole every gun in house. Dad wants to get him, but everyone knows about "motherly LOVE". She wont let him touch him. He turned 26 this past february, I think he is old enough to know better, and to move out on his own. He married a gal for 11 monthes until she left April of last year, actually still married, lived with parents, Don't get hitched if arent mature enough to move out on your own.
I have warned him and parents he had not mess with me or anything of mine, I worked too had for him to steal from me. Now he tries to steal my good name too. I want him in jail if I can, the only way he will learn. He has had way too many breaks, while making everyone else broke.
I am waiting to hear from DA, Have told his Probation Officer ,I want to talk to trooper, don't want to call her at home, but don't want to get in trouble at troop E offive either! Any advice here??? :confused: Plus I think he has warrent for ticket in Caldwell parish for not paying ticket....Amother time again, gave him money and begged me to take him, he was in and out of court house in minute or less, then when got back to town, he wanted to goby friends house (DOPE BUDDY)..got suspicius, called Caldwell a few days later not payed, warrant, wonder if still the case? Called their clerk of court yesterday, she said check with DA, no answer there!!!!!
Now doI have a brother to love or what, any one want him? :confused: :confused: . I'll give you a quarter :eek: SORRY SO LONG, just had to get off my chest, too much stress and medication and not enough sleep and relaxation
**A: thanks for your post. If you do not know what to do, then think a little but harder.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">