• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

insurance co. wants to pay out of pocket expenses

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

enlightzen

What is the name of your state?fl.
The insurance company for the restaurant that I fell at wants to pay me my out of pocket expenses, and settle later. Should I take the money or will they just pay me back and not be liable for the rest? I have contacted an attorney and he mentioned that if my job did not require me to use my feet I have no case. The doc says I will have a 10% disability for the rest of my life. I will contact another attorney until I can get some decent answers. It just gets a little frustrating when I get the runaround and I have a newborn to take care of and can't walk. Thanks for the advice. I think I should be compensated for lost wages and everything my insurance did not cover. Is this fair? How do they determine "pain and suffering"? They want me to give them a number figures so they can settle quickly. Whant sort of price do you put on not being able to function and walk for 5 months?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">