• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

charges pending for 20 years

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

terry286

What is the name of your state? Kentucky
i was convicted along with a twin brother in 1981 on second-degree burglary,
first-degree criminal mischief,and as a second-degree presistent felony offender. i received a ten year sentence. i made parole in August 1984.in December 1984 the court of Appeal revers and remanded my conviction,the Trail Court Appealed back to the Supreme Court,and it went on like that two or three times. on Feb 15,1985 Supreme Court reversed and remanded our conviction,and its been pending in the Pike Circuit court to this day.
ive talk to a few Lawers about it, but when they found out that i didnt have the money to fight the case they gave me along line and left it at that.
what does a person do? where does a person turn?

Action no. in Pike Circuit Court is. 81-CR-185
Court Of Appeals no. 82-CA-2439-MR and 82-CA-2425-MR
Terry Eugene Williamson v. Commonwealth Of Kentucky
Jerry Lee williamson v. Commonwealth Of Kentucky

T

terry286

well i guess justice is for the ones who can aford it.....

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Here's your problem with all of this: You're "a second-degree presistent felony offender." And, you're also from Kentucky. :eek:

'Nuf said. :D

IAAL

T

terry286

so becouse i had a pfo makes a person guilty of everything, in Amendment VI in all crimnal prosecutions,the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartail jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed,which district shall have been previously ascertained by law,and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him;to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

dont you think its odd that this has been pending for 20 years?
dont you think it was odd that we was convicted on a phone call and wasnt gave the right to confront this witness?
when all of this started i was appointed a lawer dont i still have the right to counsel wheather or not i hire one or one is appointed to me?
and why has`nt the court done that out of the 20 years this has been pending i have`nt been called to court onece out of the 20 years this has been pending. why?
i`ll tell you why the people who runs our courts are not man enought to stand up admitt that they was wrong. they are telling us they can do what ever they want right or wrong when they want . and that is the bottom line.
it was a wrong injustice that took 2 years out of my life with not so much of as im sorry.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">