• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

False Advertising??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

ae2198

What is the name of your state? Florida

Hi. Just a few days ago, I was looking at a Company's product and I found something that is incorrect with the labeling. The label says that the product has 100% vegetable juice but in actuality it contains plenty of fruit juice. A bit perplexed, I called the company and asked them why they labeled it vegetable juice when it was really a mixture of juices. They acknowledged that I was correct but for trademark purposes they considered some of the non-vegetable to be vegetables. I was wondering if this is actually legal and fair to the consumers. I would really appreciate someone's help. Thank you!

Anthony

A

ae2198

So, I assume you think dairy products are vegetables since they are not an animal or mineral. I was taught that fruit are distinctly different than a vegetable. If I was you, I would look up the differences. Thank you

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ae2198 said:
So, I assume you think dairy products are vegetables since they are not an animal or mineral. I was taught that fruit are distinctly different than a vegetable. If I was you, I would look up the differences. Thank you

My response:

So, "milk" is not "animal". Is that what you're saying?

Oh, brother. Where does milk come from, brainiac?

Fruit is of the "genus" vegetable, genius! It's not a "rock", and it's certainly not an "animal". You took chemistry in what school?

There are different sub-classifications of "vegetables", of which fruit is one; but, it's still of the genus "vegetable" nonetheless! When was the last time you heard a banana mooing? What is that between your ears - - animal, vegetable, or mineral? In your case, it's vegetable.

You are trying so hard to be correct, that you've only succeeded in being stupid.

IAAL

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">