• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Land contract's

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wkbuilders

What is the name of your state?IL
I've recently recieved a divorce in Feb of this year, In the settlement papers She agreed to pay her attorney fees and I agreed to pay mine. But some how I am having to go back to court with a possiable chance of having to pay all of part of her attorney fees( at the present time she makes more money) She has our little girl with joint custody I have to Pay 400 per month- My questions are If I lose the claim and the court says I have to pay her attorney fees, because I havent got the money to pay, can the attorney do something with the house, (that I have an agreement with the pastor of our church to bye it from him on land contract) such as lein or force sale?
#2 How long should I expect to have to go through this over and over? :confused:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

wkbuilders said:
What is the name of your state?IL
I've recently recieved a divorce in Feb of this year, In the settlement papers She agreed to pay her attorney fees and I agreed to pay mine. But some how I am having to go back to court with a possiable chance of having to pay all of part of her attorney fees( at the present time she makes more money) She has our little girl with joint custody I have to Pay 400 per month- My questions are If I lose the claim and the court says I have to pay her attorney fees, because I havent got the money to pay, can the attorney do something with the house, (that I have an agreement with the pastor of our church to bye it from him on land contract) such as lein or force sale?
#2 How long should I expect to have to go through this over and over? :confused:

My response:

Why is this post in the "Small Claims Courts" forum, and why is this post called "Land contract's"? It has nothing to do with Small Claims, and isn't about a "Land contract".

IAAL

W

wkbuilders

Land contracts

I have just recently joined your sight, I'm sorry for not following the standard practice that is meant: I'm still trying to learn how to post a question and have probably not found the right place to find that information. Again please forgive me> :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">