• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Pennsylvania Plea Bargains

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jschping

What is the name of your state? Pennsylvania

Hi,

I just got my first speeding ticket ever. I was doing 90 in a 55 zone, and they claim it was 95.

Anyway, is there any hope I can plea bargain to one of those limbo pleas where if I'm good for 18 months it gets erased??

(I live in NY but trvel to PA alot)

Thanks

Bravo8

Possibly, but not likely. That type of plea isn't very common in PA for traffic violations.

You are more likely to be able to plea to a lesser speed (and a reduction in fine/points) in exchange for a guilty plea and avoiding the hearing.

Esquire555

plead 3111, you get no points, you plead guilty and you pay the fine. However, the judge is sometimes hesitant to allow such, unless he knows you already exprienced financial hardship, as hiring an attorney. I go to court many times and see that Def's who are represented are more favored than those who are not.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">