• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Abandonment-Urgent!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

Ice-C

What is the name of your state? California

What is the legal length of time that a person can considered themselves as being abandon by their spouse. My spouse has been gone for 1 week & havent' heard from him to know if he is coming back or what his intentions are?

rmet4nzkx

Is your husband missing, if so, have you reported him missing? If not, is this a pattern or is there a reason? Are there children or special circumstances involved? Remember you also have responsibilities. What are your intentions?

nextwife

Good grief. If my husband just disappeared, I'd be all over the police. Have you filed a missing person? Do his accounts have activity? What about his employer. have they heard from him??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">