• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!! ridiculous parking ticket!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bigsmile23

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? MO

I got a ticket for parking at a expried ticket.(I actually put enought money in but I think the meter was broken)When I went to the website to check the status of my ticket I found there are two tickets on my account. The other one is a two month old. I have never seen that ticket !! I have never got any letter stating I was issued such a ticket, either.!!! The reason shown for that one is " park w/ meter". I did park my car on that street shown on the website. But I truely remember I parked my car right because I have been parking there almost everyday. There are plenty meters. How could that happen? If I didn't go to that website today, I would never know there is such a ticket in the world. What should I do now? The fine is $50. I did nothing wrong. WHat should I do? Can I ask for a court trial? How can I prove to the judge that I should not be responsible for such a ticket?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">