• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Speeding Ticket in VA.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

oddboy

What is the name of your state? NJ

I received a speeding ticket in VA. , paced at 80 in a 65, I forgot about the thing, just received a notice indicating I've been convicted. What are my options, if any, at this point? What if I don't pay them, will that affect me in NJ at all?

I also have a couple of parking tickets from NYC , what happens if I don't pay those?

K

krecpa31

You need to determine whether or not VA reports to NJ. If they do and if VA would suspend your license for failure to pay the fine, then NJ may very well suspend your license. If VA does not report to NJ you are only in peril when driving in VA

You Are Guilty

Any unpaid NYC parking tickets will result in a visit from "Vito the Ticket Enforcer", typically at your home, but sometimes at your place of business. You would have to negotiate a payment plan with him. Good luck.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">