• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

16 and cought for posession

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hockeylover

What is the name of your state? Ca, Long beach.

I was at the beach last weekend. about 15 or so friends of mine were sitting around a bonfire, it was about 11.30 or so when the police suv came speeding through the sand asking all minors to leave on the P.A. the cop actually got out of the car and proceeded to confiscate beer from several of my minor friends. and he simply thew it in the campfire and told us all to leave. I DID have about 3 sips or so at the camp fire earslier that night. anyway we all get to the car ready to go home. When 2 cops on bikes decide to knock on MY windows when in the next car over i KNEW fo sure that guy had more pot in his system than all of longbeach. i'm sure they have perfect reason to do so, because they just saw 4 suspicious teens pile into an suv. then i lowered my window he asked what i was doing here and immediately started telling us we were all drunk and he could smell the alcohol. now somewhere in his questioning as we were still in the car, he stuck his head into the window and sniffed the air and said. "ohh man, now you guys are in bigggg trouble... I smell weed". okay, now i admit to having 1/4 of a beer but NO ONE had been smoking weed in OR around my car nor had any of us been smoking. anyway we were all asked to get out of the car and he searched every one of us and he asked if he had my permission to search the car, before i could answer he said. "you know what, i'm going to do it anyway because i can be as much of a dick as i want" i was tickited for curfew and posession of alcohol in the car as a minor. But what my question is. what is thw WORST that could happen and what will probably happen. this is my first offence of anything, i've never even got a parking tickect before. i am a student and i now work full time and i do construction on the weekends so i barely go out anyway.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">