• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Back Child Support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

EptingCyn

Texas-My ex-husband owes me $1,469.00 in back child support payments. In our decree of divorce it states that he is to provide insurance for the children, it specifies that the health insurance should cover doctor visits, x-rays, hospitialization etc. and anything not covered is to be split between us. He has them covered with hospitialization only. I have sent him copies of doctor visits, prescription receipts, eye glass receipts, etc. and still he has not reimbursed me. If I hire an attorney to get the back child support owed me and to get him to follow the divorce decree in regards to the health insurance, what would my chances of the judge making him pay my attorney fees?
Thank you

[This message has been edited by EptingCyn (edited September 20, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">