• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

the best format for last will and test. for our family.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kristie_Reynolds

My husband and I have been married for eight years and have one child. We plan on having at least one more. We do not currently have a will but would like to get one drawn up. I would like to know the best format to use in making sure our son, and future children, go to the family we have selected, in the untimly death of my husband and I, under the stipulations we provide. Can you help me? I am still young and not sure where to start with this. Thank you.

LegalBeagle

The only way to do a will correctly that involves children etc is to go see an attorney.. do not try to do it yourself..

------------------
Psst.. I am not an attorney, and even if I was, I would not tell you. What I am giving you is not legal advice in anyway. For proper legal advice, retain a person who openly admits they are an attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">