• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

abusive lawyer - womanizer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jean58

What is the name of your state? massachusetts
Any woman out there that have hd the experience of a lawyer who was verbally abusive and apparently uses their law office to exert control and exploit vulnerabilities?

You Are Guilty

jean58 said:
Any woman out there that have hd the experience of a lawyer who was verbally abusive and apparently uses their law office to exert control and exploit vulnerabilities?

Oh my, an abusive lawyer who exerts control and exploits vulnerabilities?!?! Wherever did you find one that does that? :rolleyes:

L

Loopster

Yup

my state: New York

Yes, I just had my lawyer yelling at me and talking over me.
He did this because I was trying to explain how his office had messed up.
His attitude was basically "I don't want to hear what you have to say, so shut up and do as I tell you." It was very unprofessional and I think shows that this guy is not really LISTENING to me. I'm still not sure what to do.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

jean58 said:

My response:

Was that YOU in my office last week?

I felt like jumping over my desk, grabbing you by the throat, and strangling you! I could have taken you by the neck, and tossed you out of my tenth floor window! You bitch!

By the way, nice boobs!

IAAL

BlondeIntel

jean58 said:
Were you just looking for a sympathetic ear or did you have a legal question?

BlondeIntel

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Was that YOU in my office last week?

I felt like jumping over my desk, grabbing you by the throat, and strangling you! I could have taken you by the neck, and tossed you out of my tenth floor window! You bitch!

By the way, nice boobs!

IAAL
You accomplished the "verbally abusive" and the "womanizing", but, you forgot to "exert control" and "exploit vulnerabilities".

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

BlondeIntel said:
You accomplished the "verbally abusive" and the "womanizing", but, you forgot to "exert control" and "exploit vulnerabilities".

TOP 10 Things Attorneys Say To Their Stupid Clients - -

NUMBER 10: "Are you stupid? You must be. We can't have two stupid people in my office!"

NUMBER 9: "Sweet screamin' monkeys, that's a stupid question".

NUMBER 8: "Oh yeah? Let's see you drink 15 beers at lunch and not do something stupid on YOUR file!"

NUMBER 7: New T.V. Show: Clients say the "Stupidest Damn Things".

NUMBER 6: "After asking me that question about your ex-husband, you must feel really stupid."

NUMBER 5: "It's about your utter stupidity, Stupid!"

NUMBER 4: "When I'm in court, will the attorneys and witnesses beat the hell out of each other?"

NUMBER 3: Why do you giggle every time I use the word 'probe'?

NUMBER 2: "Most of what I'm telling you is taken word-for-word from today's "Judge Judy."

AND NOW, the NUMBER ONE Thing Attorneys Say To Their Stupid Clients - -

Your attorney shows up with wine, cheese, a pack of rubbers, and court order forcing you to picnic with him.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">