• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dealership withholding car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

duclev

What is the name of your state?One week ago I put down a down payment for a used car I purchased from a dealership as well as signed the documents needed to finalize the transaction. I was told the dealership did not have the title to the car because the car was only recently sold back to the dealership and it would take a few days for it to come in. Until that point, I would not be able to drive the car. It has been one week now exactly and I am frustrated and believe I am being jerked around. Is it legally possible to cancel this purchase and get my money back from the dealership because of this blatant lack of customer service??

Thanks.

duclev?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">