• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Non-Custodial Parent Leaving State/California

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bambi37001

delete

[This message has been edited by Bambi37001 (edited September 23, 2000).]

W

wendyt

My husband's ex moved to another state in 1994 and their son has to visit her in the summer (about 6 weeks) and we alternate every holiday, Xmas is split half of vacation time. We also have to pay for 1/2 of the transportation costs in the summer (but not for the holidays).

[This message has been edited by wendyt (edited September 20, 2000).]

LegalBeagle

You release the children to the father and ONLY the father. His GP can not take his visitation just to make it look good.

Also, you have more than enough information to either stop visitation or change it due to the neglect and his new spouse.

He is moving, if he wants to see the child then he comes back and see them for the weekend. Do not let him take the children away and certainly do not let him have anymore that is currently court ordered. Let him petition the court to change it..

------------------
Psst.. I am not an attorney, and even if I was, I would not tell you. What I am giving you is not legal advice in anyway. For proper legal advice, retain a person who openly admits they are an attorney.

T

Tigres

What has your ex's new wife been convicted of?

Tig

------------------
I am not a lawyer. Any information relayed is merely my own experience or research.

In Egypt, Cats were once worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

"PRINCESS, HAVING HAD SUFFICIENT EXPERIENCE WITH PRINCES,SEEKS FROG."

[This message has been edited by Tigres (edited September 20, 2000).]

B

Bambi37001

delete

[This message has been edited by Bambi37001 (edited September 23, 2000).]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">