• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbor continually puts trashcans against my garage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

marvincarnes

I live in close quarters to my neighbor. They continually set their trash cans agains my garage, sometimes throwing them against it and leaving trash against my garage because they claim the property line is one foot from my garage. They have no right to place their property against my garage. They also drag their trash cans down my driveway to the street. They have their own drive way on the opposite side of their house. And they constantly let their grandson drive his toy cart and car down my driveway and in my yard. What action(s) can I take.
I am in Sparta, TN 38583

HomeGuru

marvincarnes said:
I live in close quarters to my neighbor. They continually set their trash cans agains my garage, sometimes throwing them against it and leaving trash against my garage because they claim the property line is one foot from my garage.

**A: look at your boundary survey that have had done within the last several years and confirm if this is true as to the where the property line is per your neighbor.

They have no right to place their property against my garage. They also drag their trash cans down my driveway to the street. They have their own drive way on the opposite side of their house. And they constantly let their grandson drive his toy cart and car down my driveway and in my yard. What action(s) can I take.
I am in Sparta, TN 38583
**A: talk to them nicely, call the police, take them to court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">