• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Easement Issue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Y

yascoli

What is the name of your state? WA State

I want to buy onto a easement road that runs paralell to the access road that I own. I have been using the easement road for 5 years, and the home I live in has been using the easement road for almost 30 years. It is far easier for me to get in out of my garage by using the easement road.than my access road undefinedundefined I have had issues with 2 easements holders,as they object to my use of the road. I have approached the land owner of the easement road and asked if I can buy onto the easement. My question is , do the 2 easements holders have any say into me buying into the easement, or is it just the landowner who decides ?

HomeGuru

yascoli said:
What is the name of your state? WA State

I want to buy onto a easement road that runs paralell to the access road that I own. I have been using the easement road for 5 years, and the home I live in has been using the easement road for almost 30 years. It is far easier for me to get in out of my garage by using the easement road.than my access road undefinedundefined I have had issues with 2 easements holders,as they object to my use of the road. I have approached the land owner of the easement road and asked if I can buy onto the easement. My question is , do the 2 easements holders have any say into me buying into the easement, or is it just the landowner who decides ?

**A; it depends upon the terms and conditions in the recorded easement agreement.

Y

yascoli

The Easement provides only Ingress and Egress on the designated access road. Thanks

HomeGuru

yascoli said:
The Easement provides only Ingress and Egress on the designated access road. Thanks

**A: then it is up to the landowner if the landowner is the one that gave the easement.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">