• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

conspiracy to distribute cocaine (Federal Law)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vek242

I am charged with conspiracy to distribute cocaine. I got busted in a reverse sting. This is when the person you buy from sets you up. However I did not go through with the deal. I did give hime the money to purchase it then i Renigged. There is tape recordings of our conversations together. I am not sure exactly what they say Yet. What are some defenses for thuis crime. Thankyou in advance.
VEK

HomeGuru

vek242 said:
I am charged with conspiracy to distribute cocaine. I got busted in a reverse sting. This is when the person you buy from sets you up. However I did not go through with the deal. I did give hime the money to purchase it then i Renigged. There is tape recordings of our conversations together. I am not sure exactly what they say Yet. What are some defenses for thuis crime. Thankyou in advance.
VEK

**A: please insanity by singing Cocaine by JJ Cale in the Clapton's version.

P

Peeety

HomeGuru said:
**A: please insanity by singing Cocaine by JJ Cale in the Clapton's version.
:) PLEASE INSANITY ........ :D hahahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!

rmet4nzkx

How rude for your dealer to take your money and set you up, just goes to show that you can't trust anyone these days!

This sort of sounds like the couple from last weekend, who, while on vacation in Arizona happened upon a creek, happened to have a couple of fishing poles in their car and went casting with the poles, lure and hook, they complained when the game warden cited them for fishing without a license then complained because the hadn't caught anything yet?

divgradcurl

However I did not go through with the deal.
And such is the beauty of a conspiracy charge -- once you've agreed to do it, and made even the slightest move towards furthering the crime, it doesn't matter one bit that you didn't actually DO the crime, or that everyone involved just decides to call it a day -- it doesn't matter even that is would have been IMPOSSIBLE to commit the crime -- you are still guilty of committing a conspiracy.

This is why cops and prosecutors LOVE conspiracy...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">